Sunny, with a high near 59.
Tonight will be a 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 44.
Monday will start with a wind chill values as low as 41, then a 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. and a low around 40.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 60
and a low around 40.
Thursday and Friday will feel like spring with a high around 70 and a low around 50.
- KY3: Ava High School senior chosen for Army All-American Marching Band. High School senior Jimmy Roffmann was honored Friday afternoon by the Army All-American Band. Jimmy was recently invited to join the prestigious band, an honor given to only 125 high school musicians across the United States each year.
- [Election]OzarksFirst: Tips to prepare for election day. Voters can find the answers to many of their questions online at www.GoVoteMissouri.comor by contacting their local election authority. Carnahan offers the following tips for voters to help ensure a positive experience at the polls on Election Day.
- DO verify your registration status.
- DO confirm your polling place location.
- DO know what to take with you on Election Day.
- DO learn what is on your ballot before Election Day.
- DO plan time to vote on Election Day.
- KSPR: Don’t forget: Daylight saving time ends this weekend. Daylight saving time ends. That’s right, you get an extra hour of shut-eye this weekend. Technically, the change occurs at 2 a.m. Sunday. But if you’re like the rest of us, you’ll push the clocks back one hour before you go to sleep Saturday night. (Remember: “Spring forward, fall back.”)
Filed under: Uncategorized |