Tonight will dip into the 20s, and some clouds will move in. Though tomorrow will start mostly cloudy, the clouds should clear as the day progresses. Tomorrow’s high will be 37.
The weekend should be sunny, with highs in the 40s.
- KY3: Veteran retreat seeks to help fight post-traumatic stress disorder. Project Valhalla, located on 200 acres in northern Arkansas, provides a retreat area for veterans who have served in combat to help them readjust to life back home.
- News-Leader: Developer asks for help with Solo Cup plant. Warren Davis Properties, which hopes to redevelop the Solo Cup plant for another manufacturer, is asking for tax-incentive financing to help with the redevelopment project.
- OzarksFirst: QR Code company expanding in Springfield. Dealer Uplink LLC, a Springfield company that creates specialized QR Code programs, will be adding 50 jobs in programming, designing, and marketing positions.
- News-Leader: Local manufacturers optimistic about 2012. Managers at three local manufacturers — CNH Reman, Regal Beloit and Mother’s Brewing Company — said Wednesday during a manufacturing appreciation luncheon that they’re optimistic about the coming year.
- KSMU: Officials, PTA discuss ways to increase funding for Springfield schools. Officials, teachers and parents met at McBride Elementary to review the state’s economic forecast and how it may affect Springfield Public Schools.