Today will be mostly cloudy and cool, with a high of 58. It will be breezy, with gusts of up to 26 mph.
Tomorrow will remain mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. High will be 57. Skies should clear by Monday, and high temperatures should warm slightly.
- News-Leader: Park board defends new family center. At Friday’s Springfield-Greene County Park Board meeting, members defended the idea of a new southside family center near the Pat Jones Family YMCA on Republic Road, which would be called the Dan Kinney Family Center. (Other coverage: KSMU, OzarksFirst)
- KY3: Table Rock Lake Water Quality releases test results. Table Rock Lake Water Quality released recent tests results from around the lake area. The post-flooding results showed E-coli levels in the safe range at several points around the lake.
- OzarksFirst [KOLR/KSFX]: DCO building closes because of contagious illness. Eighteen kids and nine staff members have come down with an unidentified illness that causes a fever and sores. (Other coverage: KSPR)
- KY3: Stamp Out Hunger food drive today. Mail carriers will be collecting food today as part of the annual Stamp Out Hunger food drive.
- OzarksFirst: Teens in trouble sentenced by peers in Teen Court. A Friday banquet honored judges and teen volunteers who work with Teen Court, a peer-sentencing program designed to help troubled teens.