The day will start at its high of 53 and drop throughout the day.
The morning will begin with showers likely. There will be a breezy north wind of 20 to 25 mph. Skies will clear tonight, and the low will drop to 33. Tomorrow will be sunny with a high of 64.
- KY3: Boat tours open in Springfield’s Sequiota Cave. The Springfield Parks Board opened up Sequiota Cave in southwest Springfield to boat tours on Sunday.
- KSPR: Branson flights direct to two Texas cities begin today. Direct flights to Austin and Dallas begin today from the Branson Airport.
- News-Leader: Springfield Cardinals online system miffs fans. Some fans had a difficult time buying tickets through the Springfield Cardinals’ online system, but the system won’t be changing.
- News-Leader: Guard members honored for southwest Asia work. Members of the 1107th Aviation Group from Springfield were honored for helping save more than $635 million in repair costs. (Other coverage: OzarksFirst, KY3)
- OzarksFirst [KOLR/KSFX]: Lusk introduced as MSU head coach. Paul Lusk, an assistant coach at Purdue University and a former coach at Missouri Southern, will take the helm of the Missouri State mens basketball team. (Other coverage: KSPR,