Tomorrow, the clouds will gradually clear out, with a high near 63. Saturday should be sunny with temperatures in the 60s.
- KY3: Missouri State board considering tuition hike. The Missouri State University Board of Governors will consider a tuition-hike proposal at its meeting Friday. If passed, tuition would rise to $194 per undergraduate credit hour for in-state students and $388 per hour for out-of-state students.
- News-Leader: C-Street owners celebrate success. About two dozen business owners gathered yesterday morning to celebrate their business successes on Springfield’s revitalized Commercial Street.
- OzarksFirst [KOLR/KSFX]: City Council candidates: Where they stand. Candidates for the Springfield City Council shared their views before the April 5 election.
- KSPR: Christian County unveils plans for intersection improvements. County officials want to hear from residents regarding plans to improve the intersection of Highways J, CC, and 65 in Christian County.
- KSMU: Program provides dental care to cancer patients. A Springfield program offers funding to help cancer patients with tooth issues related to cancer treatment.