Winds will be gusty, reaching speeds of up to 25 mph.
Tomorrow will begin cloudy, but the skies should clear later in the day, and temperatures will rise to the high 70s.
- OzarksFirst [KOLR/KSFX]: Fund established for Springfield’s sister city in Japan. The Springfield Sister Cities Association is raising funds to help Isesaki, Springfield’s sister city in Japan. The Community Foundation of the Ozarks has set up a special fund for donations. (Other coverage: KY3)
- News-Leader: Access to Hammons files limited. A Greene County judge has sealed the court file involving the guardianship of Springfield developer John Q. Hammons. (Other coverage: KY3, OzarksFirst)
- KSMU: Women’s History Month symposium examines women’s suffrage. Missouri State University is hosting a series of events this month that highlight women and women’s history.
- News-Leader: Wish Come True: Foundation arranges for fan to attend Cardinals training. A 6-year-old boy is on his way to Jupiter, Fla., for spring training.
- KY3: Small towns empty out for basketball finals. Several Ozarks towns have high-school teams in the finals of the state basketball championships in Columbia. (Other coverage: News-Leader)